Monday, 27 February 2012

BELLE






Just a few snap shots of the past few weeks.

It's weird how attached i am to my long hair now, i can't imagine myself with short hair any more and in a couple of weeks me and my friend are going to get our hair dip dyed together. I was originally going to go lilac but I've decided a light brown would suit me more and she's going even blonder eeeeeek!
I have been in Sheffield this whole weekend to celebrate one of my home friends birthday a few weeks back, it was so lovely to see all the girls together again. I got back at about 7ish last night and went straight to bed, now i have 3 days off and i need to work work work. oh and i've started playing guitar again, i actually think i'm better now after not having played for a good year then i have ever been, everything just flows naturally and it feels pretty damn good.

1 comment:

  1. i love your little bow tie- such a good idea! plus dip dye sounds awesome ha ;) and keep up the guitar playing love!!

    ReplyDelete